As we continue to monitor the spread of COVID-19 we wanted to share with you the steps we've taken to help minimize the impact of COVID-19:
- We will continue to do all exterior work as long as your location fits within the social distancing guidelines.
- We are scheduling interior work. While in your home or business we will be happy to wear a face cover and / or adhere to social distancing guidelines, whichever you are most comfortable with.
- We will also continue to provide estimates for all new work requests. Estimates will be done by walking around the outside of your home or business and left at your front door or e-mailed to you, whichever you prefer.
Window Cleaning, Snow Plowing, Gutter Cleaning, and Light Fixture Cleaning by Kelps Window Cleaning
What can you expect when calling Kelps Window Cleaning?
- A prompt, written estimate outlining all work to be performed.
- Fully insured through American Family Insurance.
- If you choose a maintenance service, we will keep track of when your service is next due, schedule service, perform the work, and leave an invoice in your front door.
- Customizable services to meet every budget and need.
- Friendly, clean cut, fully trained, English speaking, uniformed employees who have passed background checks and drug screenings.
- The owner supervises or performs all interior work.
- We remove our shoes at the door or use shoe covers. We wouldn't wear our shoes in our own homes and we treat your home with the same respect.
- All of our ladders are fully padded insuring a non-marking surface to protect your walls and siding.
- Last but not least, a perfect, streak-free window every time, all the time.
Dan Kelps was great to work with. He understood what effort was required to clean gutters on a two-story house. He followed-up promptly after our initial request. He was professional, courteous, and we look forward to using his service again. — Bolingbrook, IL on May 14, 2010.